Aroma Point Therapy for Bodyworkers
with Angela Sidlo, CR, CHA, CHC
This course is designed for all holistic Bodyworkers including Reflexologists, Reiki Practitioners, Energy workers, Aromatherapists, Yoga Instructors, Occupational therapists, Hospice workers, Physical therapists and Acupuncturists
Aroma Point Therapy is an innovative, gentle hands-on method of treatment that allies the potency of essential oils with key acupoints in order to create potent changes in the body, mind and emotions. Utilizing light pressure with properly diluted essential oils on specific points can dramatically enhance your healing arts practice.
• Discover how to effectively treat the most common conditions that present today
• Learn essential safety information for incorporating oils into your practice
• Gain access to empowering energetic insight and understandings on the most important essential oils for our times
• Discover an assessment model that helps bridge your logical and intuitive ways of knowing; fostering confidence in your work and offerings
• Imagine being able to support your clients on all levels in the most engaging and elegant ways
This two-day virtually interactive seminar effectively prepares you to offer relief to some of the most common complaints and aliments we see today with a safe, gentle and phenomenal modality that your clients are sure to love!
Continuing Education credits:
15 NCBTMB CE’s available
17 ARCB CE's available
You can register online or by calling 503.338.9921 (Angela Sidlo)
Date: April 17 & 18, 2021 (Sat. & Sun.), 9:00 am - 5:30 pm both days
Location: VIRTUALLY via ZOOM
Refunds, less $50.00 administrative fee are given up to 30 days prior to the seminar. If cancellation occurs 29 - 15 days before date of seminar, a refund less $125.00 is given. 14 days or less before the first date of the seminar no refunds are given. Should a cancellation be made within the 14 day period due to a Medical Emergency, we can keep a credit on file, less $125.00, for future seminars.